Women’s Leadership Lab
The Women’s Leadership Lab is a unique, experiential learning program. At its core, our program centers around four primary educational pillars:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self-confidence in the Face of Unconscious Bias
- Claiming Authentic Leadership
You are inundated with statistics about under-representation, and you have received plenty of advice from the research about WHAT to do to advance professionally, and personally. What’s missing has been the HOW. What differentiates WLLab from other leadership programs is that we provide a ‘living laboratory’ (the HOW). WLLab focuses on how to effectively integrate this research and advice into your authentic leadership style.
Our experiential learning environment utilizes emotional safety, collaboration and transparency to:
- Practice effective strategies for developing and owning leadership confidence.
- Give and get feedback – understand “how I show up.”
- Own strengths and address weaknesses; discover more about the untapped opportunities and blind spots – practice implementing recommended changes.
- Experience the variety and diversity of effective strategies that come from personal and group participation, with many others, over several months.
Our Curriculum is organic and flexible in order to address your needs, in addition to the other women in attendance. This is a small group format.
*A detailed curriculum is available upon request.